Christadelphians in Stoughton: Prayer List
Please keep the following people in your prayers:
- Jadon Bembeleza is suffering with Sickle Cell. He came home from the hospital today but will be recovering for a while.
- Sister Ethel Wallace is going in for surgery at Boston Baptist Hospital Thursday, October 26th.
- Janice Smith, the longtime friend of Sister Cathy Sgroi has been diagnosed with cancer for the second time.
- Judi Flecknell, the sister of Sister Carolyn Kelly of the Sussex Ecclesia is having open heart surgery Thursday, October 18th.
- Paula’s daughter Lori was admitted to the hospital due to effects from her chemo therapy. Paula’s other daughter Amy is also suffering.
- Sis. Peg Egles has asked to remember her sister June Breckenridge who is suffering from medical issues.
- Jack Singer, the 97 year old father of Sis. Jane Dixon who has terminal cancer.
- Bro. Bob Egles is still recuperating.
- Sister Cindy Harroll, the niece of Sis. Peg Egles who recently had surgery.
- Millie Jolli, the young girl from Australia that was hit by a car.
- Kiley Smith, the relative of Sis. Anita Young who has cancer.
- Ann Leahey, the friend of Sis. Sharon Hampton who is suffering with cancer.
- Kurt Haraldsen, the husband of Sis. Jane Haraldsen who fractured his fibula.
- Jeremy Haraldsen, the son of Sis. Jane Haraldsen who has some currently undiagnosed internal bleeding.
- Bro. Herb and Sis. Theresa Phillips, the parents of Sis. Dottie Zawadski.
- Walter and Nancy Sgroi the relatives of Sis. Cathy Sgroi who are struggling physically.